For Medium Aluminum Cutting
Diablo’s aluminum cutting saw blades produce fast, accurate cuts in aluminum and other non-ferrous metals without bogging down your cordless saw’s battery. This 20mm arbor saw blade includes three additional bushings that allow your blade to also fit on 1/2", 5/8” or 10mm arbor saws. These blades feature Diablo made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide engineered exclusively to deliver maximize life, performance and durability in aluminum applications. Designed with a Triple Chip Grind (TCG), the blade’s carbide teeth produce clean, burr-free finishes, virtually eliminating any type of rework. The thin kerf body minimizes material removal and requires less cutting power, delivering fast, clean cuts.
Ideal For: Cutting aluminumSuggested Projects: Flooring, Remodeling/Demolition, Electrical & Plumbing
- Diablo made TiCo Hi-Density Micro-Grain Carbide for extreme cutting life and clog free cuts
- Durable Triple Chip Grind (TCG) tooth design for clean, burr-free cuts for virtually no rework
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Advanced laser cut thin kerf blade gives extremely fast, effortless cuts in cordless saws
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Optimized for 1/2", 5/8”, 10mm and 20mm cordless saws
- Compatible with: Milwaukee (20mm & 10mm arbors), Bosch (20mm arbor), Panasonic (20mm arbor), Makita (5/8” arbor), Skil (5/8” & 1/2" arbor) and DeWalt (10mm arbor)
- Ideal for medium aluminum (3/32”-1/4” thickness), copper, plastics, brass and fiberglass
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer Vents for trapping noise and reducing vibration for accuracy and durability
Currently on manufacture backorder.